Skip to Content

Home >> Forms >> Travel Forms

Travel Forms

FormsWhen Form is RequiredHow to SubmitSignatures RequiredRetention
Travel Workbook (.xls) -- Use for travel on or after October 1, 2015

Travel Workbook (.xls) -- Use for travel prior to 10/1/2015
Reimbursement for lodging, meals, and other related expenditures incurred by ANYONE traveling on official University business.
  1. Attach to Payment Voucher in the Integrated System, if possible.
  2. Submit as paper documentation when the Integrated System Payment Voucher is approved.
  1. Traveler if UVA Employee or Student.
  2. Supervisor.
  3. Supervisor's Supervisor if required.
  4. Additional approval if required.

Signed copy

Follow the Records Retention and Disposition Policy

Corporate Travel Card Application
(Non-Health System)

To request a Corporate Travel Card, which is a personal credit card used for travel-related expenses. Not administered by Procurement Services. 
Information available from Revenue and Collections.

Travel Card Coordinator
Corporate Travel Card Application
(Health System - Login required)
Not administered by Procurement Services. 

Medical Center Employees: Travel Card Coordinator 

-- Application located in Health System Forms Repository