The Procurement & Supplier Diversity Services Department supports the mission of the University of Virginia by purchasing quality goods and services at competitive prices, promoting supply chain diversification, exercising proper financial stewardship for payments, and providing responsive service to all University departments. Our mission statement.
- Expansion of Pickups for Surplused Items (03/22/2013)
Beginning Monday, April 1, 2013, the local pickup of surplused items from University departments will be expanded. All items surplused at the University will be collected at your departmental location and no longer needed to be taken to the Surplus Property Depot ("Depot"). More
- Fiscal 2013 Year End Processing (03/20/2013)
The FY 2013 Year End Schedule is now available.
- PanAm Travel Management Contract Termination (02/14/2013)
Procurement and Supplier Diversity Services ("PSDS") has regrettably taken steps to end its travel management contract with PanAm.
- Mileage Rate for 2013 (11/30/2012)Effective January 1, 2013, the mileage rate set by the IRS for reimbursement will be $.565 per mile; this is a change from the current rate of $.555. The new rate only applies to travel that occurs January 1, 2013, or after.
- SACUBO Award (04/24/2012)
Procurement and Supplier Diversity Services (PSDS) received its fourth consecutive Best Practices Award from the Southern Association of College and University Business Officers (SACUBO) More