Skip to Content

Home >> Forms >> Card Forms

Card Forms

FormsWhen Form is RequiredHow to SubmitSignatures RequiredRetention
Travel and Expense Card Application (Requires Netbadge) When requesting a Travel and Expense Card Online Form Requires Authorizer’s approval on form before it can be ordered- will be routed automatically Retention is suggested
Card Purchasing Log - Annual Workbook (.xlsx)
May be used as a transaction log and reconciliation tool.
Each month that card is held Not Required- optional use


Card Change Request (Requires Netbadge) To request cancellation of card(s), change the default PTAO, change the PTAO changer, increase per transaction/monthly limit, remove the lodging restriction, remove restaurant restriction, or other changes to your Travel and Expense Card. Online Form Authorizer approval on forms with  limit increases and hotel restriction lifts - will be routed automatically Retention is suggested
Dispute Form  When disputing purchase with a vendor.  To be used after a good-faith attempt to work with the vendor to get card refunded and after call is made to BOA Dispute Dept (800) 410-6465.  Print out form and fax to BOA (888)678-6046  Only the Cardholder Signature is required.  In accordance with University record retention requirements.

Delegate Authorizer (Requires Netbadge)

For a supervisor to delegate someone as the cardholder's Authorizer.  This can be done before the Card is applied for or after card is obtained. Online Form Only the Cardholder's supervisor can submit this None